Who we are
Our website address is: https://coinarts.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
CoinArts (“CoinArts”, “We”, “Us”) is committed to the compliance of applicable Privacy Laws in the country where our product is distributed. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of prime importance to CoinArts, therefore, we conduct our business by abiding by the laws applicable on data privacy and data security in the country where our product is distributed to you.
Information you provide directly:
When you use certain functions provided by the website, such as when you register for certain services, access, features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal data such as name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, password etc.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit the Application:
- When you download and visit the website, certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
- Your browser type and operating system,
- Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
- Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
- Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
How we use the information we collect:
General: CoinArts may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a Service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our website.
Advertisements: CoinArts may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Statistics and Research: CoinArts may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
Product/Services Improvement: CoinArts may use your information to improve and enhance existing CoinArts products, services and website and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Publish your reviews, comments and content: Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites and made them publicly visible, CoinArts may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
CoinArts may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data:
- We may employ third party entities and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing, and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to CoinArts, not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CoinArts, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no Application/website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Links to Other Web Sites:
CoinArts website may contain links to other websites. CoinArts is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites or applications.